You wouldn’t go into surgery without a clear diagnosis and a surgeon with a well thought out plan. The same holds true for your inventory. You want it done correctly.
PM2’s approach to ensure you a successful implementation and valuable results often requires a visit your plant site and an audit of your current inventory management environment. The objectives of PM2’s Benchmark Audit are:
- Obtain a high level understanding of your inventory management processes and environment.
- Speak with the people involved in the process to gain an understanding of your driving issues. Some of the people we would typically speak with are:
- Maintenance / Engineering (End Users)
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Purchasing Staff
- Key Decision Makers
- Survey stocking locations to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide design recommendations and a drawing, as needed.
- Develop initial strategies and solutions to obtain your objectives.
- Estimate the return on investment for the proposed solutions.
- Present a Benchmark Audit Report detailing a phased implementation plan that fits your budget, timeline, and resource parameters.
Call us today to learn more about how PM2’s Benchmark Audit can put you on the path to success.